Friday, October 19, 2012

Restricted free agent



This year’s AFL trade week hasn’t been as unsavoury as usual. I think the introduction of free agency has diminished the meat market atmosphere.  

I am on the market too.  I'm taking a VSP from Swinburne which means I have to wear the red vest for two years. No more library, no more sessional teaching. But, at last, after 3 months of sooking, sulking and looking astonished when people congratulate me on my redundancy package, I’m ready to look for a new club.

But first here are some pictures to showcase what I’ll be leaving behind.  This is my work.

 
 


My lunchtime walk


My favourite Lilydale picture


My lake


My beach

My rustic bridge


My boss

My colleagues



The two Julies

Ms New Zealand & Ms India

My girls' weekend at Colleen's




Kath & Kim at the library

Away day

"Lovely Lilydale Library Ladies"






No comments: